Click here to download this Sabbath’s bulletin.
For past bulletins, click here.
- The speaker today is Dr. Larry Lichtenwalter, the President of MEU.
- Second Reading: the church board has nominated the Berge Yassayan to serve as the Sabbath School Secretary.
- For next week’s Friday and Sabbath services which will be at Bouchrieh Adventist School, transportation will be provided from MEU to BASS, coordinated by the Youth Ministries Team. Please be at the parking lot at 6:45pm Friday night and 9:00 am on Sabbath. If you have a car and are willing to assist (even by taking one or two people), please contact Michael Coridan.
- Health Expo, Sunday, 2 Dec., 12-4pmat the Jdeidah Municipality parking lot. Come for health screening and information to help you and your family live a healthier life.
- December 7-8, Pr. John Bradshaw from It Is Written will be here. He will speak for Friday vespers and twice Sabbath morning at BASS, and Saturday night at 6pm at the Jdeidah Municipality building for the Christmas program.
- Next Sabbath, Dec. 8, from 3-4:30pm all are invited to reach out to our community by distributing invitations for people to study the Bible. Meet at the church at 3pm.
- The Primary Sabbath School is planning to visit an orphanage on December 15. There are 51 boys and girls from 3-13 years of age. They need winter clothes and shoes, food, medical items, and simple toys. If you would like to contribute with any of the mentioned items or with money, please contact Raluca, Simon, Gina, or Silvana.
- A baptismal class for pre-teensand teens will begin this month. If interested, please contact Pr. Jared.
- Communion Sabbath will be early this month, December 15, due to the holidays. A special fellowship meal will follow the service that day at 1:30pm in the cafeteria. Please bring food to share.
- The next church board meetingwill be Thursday December 13, 6pm.
- Friday night, Dec. 14, at 7:30 is the church’s Christmas play. The children are performing, and there will be a lot of music. You don’t want to miss it!
- Sunday morning exercisecontinues at the Corniche with Pr. Jared. Meet in the parking lot at 7am if you’d like to go.
- Please do not take anyfood or drink (other than water) into the church auditoriumat any time. The carpet has been cleaned and we want to keep it in the best condition possible as it serves as our place of worship and a place for campus events.