* The bulletin will be posted here every week when available. If it’s early in the week, the link below may still be for last week’s bulletin.
Click here to download this Sabbath’s bulletin.
For past bulletins, click here.
- Today Pastor Jared Miller is preaching for the worship service. He is our church pastor.
- Today is the last part of the 5-part sermon series titled “Peacemaking.”
- Thank you to the church members who attended the Church Business Meeting last Saturday night.
- Today the fellowship meal committee invites everyone to join for a potluck on the grass at 1:15pm. Please bring your food contributions so there will be plenty of food for all.
- Volunteers needed for the food distribution for Iraqi Refugees at Bouchrieh Church this Sabbath at 2:30-4:00p.m. Transportation will be available at 2:00pm in front of the girls dormitory. Thank you!
- This afternoon and early evening, at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m., Wayne Dysinger, MD, MPH, FACLM will be speaking at the MEU Auditorium. He will share his story and speak on how to prevent disease with healthy life choices. Dr. Wayne Dysinger is a LLU physician who specializes in Preventive and Family Medicine. He was previously the Chair of the Preventive Medicine Department at Loma Linda University, and Past President of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
- The Health Ministries team invites everyone to participate in a nature hike Sunday, October 20. We will go to Aaqoura, leaving from the parking lot at 7:30am, and returning by 4:30pm. Children and students free; adults pay 5,000 LBP. Please register before Friday, Oct. 18, by contacting Lina Issa (WhatsApp: 03-009-376).
- Visit our church’s online pictorial directory at https://univchurch.adjace.com.
- Watch our past sermons on our YouTube page! Look for “Middle East University Church” and subscribe!
- Ready to transfer your membership? Fill out the form on our website: https://universitysda.church/
- If you have an announcement you would like in the bulletin, or a prayer request for the prayer box, please email it to email@example.com on or before Wednesday.