* Updated: 17 January 2020
Click here to download this Sabbath’s bulletin.
For past bulletins, click here.
- Today our MEU Pastor, Jared Miller, is preaching for the worship service. Please pray that the Holy Spirit speaks to you through his words.
- During Christmas break, there is no Saturday evening vespers. Plan to join us next Sabbath (January 25, 2020) at 4:30pm to end the day of rest with us in the church.
- With MEU resuming this week, our church begins our 10 days of prayer this Wednesday, January 22, and goes until February 1. The details will be emailed to our church email list. If you’re not on our list, please contact Marcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next church board meeting is Thursday, January 23 at 6:00pm.
- Our church has an online pictorial directory. We need you to ‘create your account’ and upload a picture of yourself (or your family). While there, look around to get to know the names of others who worship with you each week. You can find the directory here: https://univchurch.adjace.com.
- The flowers today were provided by our MEU church budget. If you’re interested in adding some beauty to the worship service by sponsoring the flower arrangement, contact Joe Ann Taer (76.836.380) who is coordinating the platform flowers each Sabbath.
- Please remember the returning and new students in your prayers this week. Pray that God will touch their hearts with compassion for each other, strength to face a new semester and courage to make the decisions that the Holy Spirit is impressing them to make.
- Check out our podcast page https://anchor.fm/middle-east- university-church to listen to our recent sermons, including the Week of Spiritual Emphasis sermons by Pr. Andrea. They’re also available on Spotify—just look for Middle East University Church.
- It Is Written TV Ministries is returning to Lebanon in 2020! They will conduct a free week of evangelistic training called SALT (Soul-winning and Leadership Training) from Friday, January 31, until Sabbath, February 8, 2020. The training is open to all SDA members, and will include theory and practice.
- If you have an announcement you would like in the bulletin, or a prayer request for the prayer box, please email it to email@example.com on or before Wednesday.