Click here to download this Sabbath’s bulletin.
For past bulletins, click here.
- Second reading for a transfer of membership: Elita Cinali Kama from University Church to Kadıkoy Church in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Iago and Roseane Alonso, our local church Family Ministries leaders, will be speaking for the church service today.
- Vespers tonight, “When God Writes Your Love Story,” will be a unique Sabbath closing as we celebrate with Yechan and Feda how God shares His love with us. Join us at 5:00 in the MEU auditorium, and then for a reception for them in the South Hall lobby.
- If you would like the book Timeless Truths, which presents the fundamental teachings of the Bible in a question and answer format which is easy to understand, please contact Pr. Jared.
- A baptismal class for pre-teens and teens will continue next Sabbath at 2:00pm.
- We need your help next Sabbath to distribute thousands of It Is Written fliers in the community. We’ll launch from the church at 3:00pm and finish around 5:00pm. Please pray people respond positively to our invitations.
- Please do not take any food or drink (other than water) into the church auditorium at any time. The carpet has been cleaned and we want to keep it in the best condition possible as it serves as our place of worship.